Letting us know you need help is perfectly normal and we believe all of our team should be able to talk freely about their mental health and wellbeing. 

If you’re worried about your mental health and wellbeing there are a number of things you can do: 

  1. Talk
  2. Report
  3. Get support

Talk -

If there’s a friend, family member or colleague that you can trust, talking things through with them can sometimes help.

If you would like to talk to someone independent of your day-to-day life, you can contact Student Advice on 01522 583600 (or email: studentadvice@bishopg.ac.uk) and discuss your situation with one of the team - you can do this without disclosing your name if you would rather not.

If you are in immediate danger or seriously injured, you should call 999 (or 112 from a mobile).  

If you are a member of a Trade Union, you may be able to access support through its services. There are a number of trade unions in our industry including UCU, UNISON and NUT and you can contact them to see what support they can provide. 

Report - 

You can make an anonymous disclosure which will allow us to investigate mental wellbeing concerns in particular areas of the company.

Get support - 

If you want to talk to someone to be provided with support please contact an adviser at Student Advice. Alternatively, you can read our other articles: What is mental wellbeing? And What support is available for my mental wellbeing? 

There are two ways you can tell us what happened