Sexual Assault and Harassment:
- Lincolnshire Rape Crisis
Service is run by women. Offers support to victims of sexual violence of all ages and genders. Offers support and information via a helpline, email, one to one support sessions, group sessions and counselling. Offers separate spaces for females and males.
- 0800 33 4 55 00
- Spring Lodge
Sexual assault referral centre offering practical and emotional support to anyone who as been sexually assaulted or raped.
- 01522 524402
- EDAN Lincs
Charity which offers support to victims of domestic abuse in Lincolnshire.
- 01522 510041
- Women’s Aid
Information and advice for female victims of domestic abuse
- Rape Crisis (England and Wales)
Webchat and helpline available for women and girls over 16.
- 0808 802 999 (national helpline)
- Live online chat available at varying times (see website)
- Refuge (National Domestic Abuse Helpline)
24 hour free support for women and children fleeing domestic abuse
- 0808 2000 247
- Survivors Trust
Resources, signposting and support for all survivors of sexual assault.
- 0808 801 0818 (various opening times)
Supporting LGBTQ+ people who are victims of domestic or sexual abuse and hate crime.
- 0800 999 5428
- Respect (Men’s Advice Line)
Helpline for male victims of domestic abuse. Telephone helpline, webchat and email support (at varying times).
- 0808 801 0327 (Mon – Fri 9am-8pm)
- Safeline (National)
National male survivors helpline (for male victims of sexual abuse) and also offers live webchat, email support and text help.
- 0808 800 5005
- Survivors UK (National)
Information and support for male survivors of rape and sexual abuse.
- Revenge Porn Helpline
Supports adult victims of intimate image abuse. Provides advice, guidance and support for those requiring help removing intimate content that has been shared without consent online, or those that have received threats to share content online.
- 0345 6000 459 (10am-4pm Mon-Fri)
- National Stalking Helpline
Get stalking advice and help. Practical information, support and advice on risk, safety planning and legislation.
- 0808 802 0300 (Mon-Fri 9:30am – 4pm)
- Paladin (England and Wales)
Information, advice and support for victims of physical and cyber stalking
- 020 3866 4107 (9am-3pm Mon,Tue, Thur & Fri, 10am – 5pm Wednesdays)